amd64 linkage, probably not kde problem

Patrick Audley (lists account) lists at socks.blackcat.ca
Fri Jan 28 00:42:18 GMT 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 01:38, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> The error indicates pretty clear that you need to recompile whatever object
> contains std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
> std::allocator<char> >::size() const@@GLIBCXX_3.4 - this will be most
> likely libstc++

I actually get the same thing on KDE cvs on my amd64 boxes, I've had to revert
them all to 3.3 which works for some odd reason.  Other code that uses
-lstdc++ works without a hitch including some heavy weight STL things like
boost.

--
Think about tomorrow; only losers keep asking, where do you want to go
today?
Patrick Audley                          paudley at blackcat.ca
Blackcat Systems                        http://blackcat.ca
             Bringing Elegance to Complexity