KControl Modules guildelines

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Mon Jan 24 17:51:52 GMT 2005

On Monday 24 January 2005 12:09, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 24 January 2005 09:00, Frans Englich wrote:
> > However, Aaron stopped KUA so you won't find them anywhere.
>
> i also stole all the christmas presents and tracked mud into the living
> room. =/
>
> unless i'm suffering from amnesia here, i don't remember removing any of
> this from cvs

No one have stated that you physically removed anything from CVS as in `cvs
remove`, so no worry.

> or even bringing KUA to an end beyond stating on a mailing
> list that i wasn't sure they were achieving what they were intended to.

I guess that's a matter of interpretation then. The last constructive word I
remember concerning KUA was my question, "What are your plans with the KUA,
considering the other documentation efforts?", where your reply was:

"[...] including writing articles that are, quite frankly, embarrassing to
those involved in the project is not useful and in fact hurts our efforts. i
have no plans for KUA at this point due to this and due to your limited
knowledge in the field [...]."[1]

I guess I could have interpreted that as a positiveness. But I did not, and I
removed the framework from CVS because I thought that was the most productive
thing to do.

And I think that still. Note, I haven't suggested or questioned anything, only
presented matters from an angle which I think is more correct.

Cheers,

		Frans

1.
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=109406930817902&w=2