khtml printing grieves

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Jan 19 11:12:14 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 09:14, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Tuesday 18 January 2005 22:41 schrieb Kurt Pfeifle:
> > We can re-render on the fly the fontsizes for on-screen display
> > (the famous disputed zoom buttons in the Konqui toolbar) -- why
> > cant we have *any* degree of control for printouts?
> Oh we can. Just send in a patch.

;-P

You know quite well that this is beyond the capabilities of
my little mind.

I will try to find someone who can write one.

My question "why cant we....?" was motivated trying to find
hints about the technical problems behind it than by
complaining.

The complaint was about the attempt to "fix a problem were no
problem is" (margins).

> Greetings, Stephan

Cheers,
Kurt