sane defaults

Helge Deller deller at gmx.de
Sun Jan 16 19:08:51 GMT 2005

On Sunday 16 January 2005 18:01, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 17:55 schrieb Leo Savernik:
> > Am Samstag, 15. Januar 2005 00:58 schrieb Daniel Molkentin:
> > > Another thing that's not only cool but imho also very useful is the "draw
> > > frames around not-yet-loaded pictures. It should be enabled by default as
> > > gives a much more polished look.
> >
> > It is enabled by default already :-)
>
> The question is wether it really needs to have a GUI option. I think it
> doesn't and it shouldn't. I'd really like to remove it.

Someone wanted exactly this option. That's the reason why it's there now.
Personally I'd comment out this GUI option as well, since I think most users won't turn it off anyway.
Nevertheless, the decision on kfm-devel 1-2 weeks ago was to enable it by default and check later if people like this KHTML behaviour or not.
Since nobody complained until now, I think it's no problem for most users and thus a GUI item would not really be absolutely necessary.

Helge