sane defaults

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Fri Jan 14 23:58:15 GMT 2005

Am Freitag, 14. Januar 2005 21:25 schrieb Kurt Pfeifle:
> Veeeeery cool! I just by accident saw it a minute before reading
> your hint, thinking "WTF?? we got that too, now?"

Another thing that's not only cool but imho also very useful is the "draw
frames around not-yet-loaded pictures. It should be enabled by default as
gives a much more polished look. I also object to this being a user-visible
option really, it's stupid. There are not technical backdraws, are there?
regression testers disable it it code anyway.

Cheers,
  Daniel