sane defaults

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jan 14 19:45:01 GMT 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 14:38, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> On Friday 14 January 2005 20:34, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> > As Konqi has no other way to communicate the security status of the
> > document to the user (like in the status bar or with a colored location
> > bar like Firefox does), the Security button should probably stay in the
> > toolbar.
>
> cvs up  :-)
>
> The location bar is now shown in a different color when on a secure URL.
> At any rate, that's mostly showing status, which really isn't what toolbars
> are for...

  Right, but we put it there because that's where other browsers had it at the
time, and we didn't have a statusbar extension yet.  Last agreement was in
KDE4 we rework this permanently (ie: remove from the toolbar, leave in the
statusbar (and location bar I guess)).

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/