sane defaults

Sandro Giessl sandro at giessl.com
Fri Jan 14 16:57:25 GMT 2005

Am Friday, 14. January 2005 00:51 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> - Disable the ToolBarSeparator in Plastik.
IIRC they were added shortly before KDE 3.2 after there were some
opinions in reviews (such as OSNews.com) which complained about the
lack of separators.
Personally I got quickly used to them. I don't think they are cluttering
but merely add additional arrangement to the toolbars.

But I actually don't care what the default setting is. In case we come
to a conclusion it would be fine by me to disable them.