sane defaults

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Jan 13 23:51:18 GMT 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 00:44, George Staikos wrote:
> On Thursday 13 January 2005 18:35, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > >   Well that's 2 against 1 right now. :-)  I think they're
> > > horribly ugly, and it's a lot more pleasant without them.
> > >
> > >   Time for a vote? :-)
> >
> > Simply don't use Plastik if you don't like it? In Keramik there are
> > no toolbar separators and I still remember people bitching about
> > the missing separators. Can't we agree on anything? :-)
> >
> > FWIW, I don't use Plastik so I couldn't care less, but the
> > developer of Plastik probably decided to use toolbar separators for
> > a reason.
>
>    They're recent (within the past year), and they're configurable
> via KControl...  I like Plastik.  I don't like the default setting
> for the toolbar separators. :-)

Are we talking about the same thing? Frank and me are talking about the
horizontal lines above and below the toolbar (just checkout his
screenshots). They were added recently? I only remember the vertical
line separators being made the default recently (in favor of the
just-empty-space separators).

Regards,
Ingo