turning off konq extensions by default

Arend van Beelen jr. arendjr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 19:08:06 GMT 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 19:34, Martin Koller wrote:
> On Monday 10 January 2005 15:54, Arend van Beelen jr. wrote:
> > > Confirmed, but apparently it only allows to disable web related
> > > plugins?
> >
> > It does both Konqueror plugins (like the Search Bar Plugin) which it
> > calls "Extensions" and KHTML plugins (which are actually about all other
> > current plugins) and it calls them "Tools".
>
> In kdeaddons you'll find a dirfilter plugin, or the kimgalleryplugin, etc.,
> which is used when konqi is in filemanager mode, but this plugins never
> show up in the "Configure extension" dialog.
>
> Why ?
I guess it's because they're neither a konqueror nor a khtml plugin, but
rather a konqiconview plugin or something like that. Basically it's an
implementation detail, but I couldn't find a good way to cover all possible
plugins at once, so I left it as is. It should be quite doable to let it
configure other types of plugins as well though.

Greets,
Arend jr.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.