kio_audiocd crashes

Andras Mantia amantia at freemail.hu
Sun Jan 9 21:53:05 GMT 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 23:40, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 03:03:13PM +0200, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi Andras,
>
> > QWidget: Cannot create a QWidget when no GUI is being used
>
> Well, that ^^^ says it all. How did you start the IO slave so that no
> GUI is available?

Typing audiocd:/ in Konqueror? ;-)
Yes, I think the problem is what I wrote in the other mail: you cannot
use NetAccess in a code (libkcddb) that can be called from kio
(kio_audiocd). So the bad commit must be reverted. If I'm right, it's
strange that it wasn't noticed before as it was done on 2004/10/17.

Andras