Fwd: Re: accessibility misfeatures

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sun Jan 9 11:31:56 GMT 2005

Alright -- doing the only sensible thing and forwarding this on to the devel
lists of those projects.

Guys -- it seems that both MPlayer and Xine use the shift key events to keep
the screen saver from kicking in, though as is mentioned below, pressing the
shift key 5 times in a row is an X-defined accessibility shortcut, so there's
a conflict...

Would it be possible to use another key, say control or something for the same
purposes in the media players?

-Scott