accessibility misfeatures

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Jan 8 15:38:42 GMT 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 15:58, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Because a passive popup is only shown a couple of seconds and gone
> before you had a chance to read it?

Ok, as toggling slow keys is a very intrusive action I can accept that reason.

However, with default focus prevention settings, the popup is hidden and as I
use a hidden taskbar the highlighted taskbar button is hidden too. So I'm
left with no clue untill I look at the taskbar. So maybe kwin should use a
passive popup if a dialog is hidden by the focus stealing prevention.

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund at jabber.dk