accessibility misfeatures

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Jan 8 12:46:20 GMT 2005

Hi,
Since updating kdelibs/kdebase last night, my keyboard beeps and blinks all
the time if i hold down the shift key, and at some point i got popups warning
me that something (slow keys?) was now enabled, and i could hold down the
shift key for 5 secs to turn it off again. Now the popups does not appear
anymore, and i dont know how my keyboard works. How do i turn that off
completely? I really want to be able to hold my keys down for as long as i
want without worrying about it changing how my keyboard works!

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund at jabber.dk