Application proposal: KSupplicant

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Jan 4 10:21:33 GMT 2005

Since you indicate that it still has a long way to go I think the best place
is kdeplayground-utils for now. When you think it's ready to take on the
world it can move to kdereview for review and then move on to either
kdeextragear or one of the major packages.

Mail sysadmin at kde.org if you have CVS history that you want to import, if not
you should be able to add it to kdeplayground-utils yourself.

Cheers,
Waldo