PATCH - missing KHTML_EXPORT on some Dom classes

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Mon Jan 3 21:05:26 GMT 2005

I was trying  to create a CustomNodeFilter to use with a NodeIterator in my
app, when I discovered these classes were not being exported properly, so I
could not use them at all. Is there a reason for this? I have noticed no ill
effects by exporting these classes, and now my app compiles and runs
correctly.

--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.