[RFC] Security and Features in KPDF

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Mon Jan 3 08:25:49 GMT 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 01:08, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> Unfortunately, Stephan's suggestion is also not a very good solution
> because you can be sure that several distributions will make "kpdf
> --script %u" the default for PDF "because it's so convenient".

I doubt it. The average KDE packager will likely not know about it. The others
who know *and* want to have it would apply a floating patch in any case.

Btw, "--script" was mentioned because it's the name of the Konsole option. For
kpdf it can be named "--allow-inline-commands-execution-never-use-this". ;-)

Bye,
   Steve