KToogleAction not working?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Jan 2 20:04:37 GMT 2005

On Sunday 02 January 2005 19:40, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi, today we saw several problems with KToggleAction in kpdf so i
> made a simple test to send here and see if it is our code problem or
> is that KToggleAction got weird.
>
> The sample code creates a KToogleAction and 3 KRadioActions, the
> errors i see are:
>  - The KRadioAction does not get "checked" the first time i click on
> it, then it works
>  - The KRadioActions never get checked
>
> Do you see the same? Or should i recompile all my kdelibs?

I'm using an older KDE_3_3_BRANCH version of kdelibs. Here the
KRadioAction is checked the first time I click on it. Further clicking
unchecks/checks it. The KRadioActions are all checked when first
clicked, but they remain checked when another one is checked and thus
can't be unchecked.

Regards,
Ingo