kdelibs 3.4.0 BICs -- KIO::Job, KNS::DownloadDialog, KNS::Engine, KIMProxy

Will Stephenson lists at stevello.free-online.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 11:44:08 GMT 2005

On Sunday 27 Feb 2005 18:17, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Sunday 27 February 2005 20:09, Maks Orlovich wrote:
> > An alternative is something like this:

<replacing a KNewStuff * with a Private * and moving the KNewStuff into the
Private * along with the added BIC member>

> If this is BC (and looks like so, nice trick!), I'd vote for it.

So this is BC because it replaces one pointer with another and puts the extra
members into the new Private struct?

If I understand this correctly I'll make the same fix in KIMProxy.

Will

--
Will Stephenson
IRC: Bille