KDE_Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sun Feb 27 19:37:48 GMT 2005

What is the purpose of KDE_Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN? I have a widget theme that
formerly used Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN, but now uses KDE_Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN. This
is building fine under FreeBSD 5.3 and gcc 3.4.2, but I got a report
back that it breaks under FreeBSD 4.11 with gcc 2.95.3. I suspect the
problem has to do with the visibilility stuff.

If I changed the port makefile to revert to Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN in the
presence of the older compiler, would this break anything when kde-3.4
is released?

--
David Johnson