Two weeks later: KDE 3.4 Control Center UI Review

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Sun Feb 27 17:36:49 GMT 2005

On Sunday 27 February 2005 01:48, Kurt V. Hindenburg wrote:
> I think KMail just ate this thread... ;-((
>
> Anyway, here's  a patch for the Sound/Hardware Dialog.

Thanks.

> I had to hand edit
> the .ui file because designer (qt-copy) seg faults on it.

Works just fine here.

The General tab is still hosed unfortunately. It uses rich text labels and Qt
chokes on that when it comes to layout. I can replace them with
KRichTextLabel but then I end up with too much vertical space.

I have commited that to CVS HEAD, feedback is appreciated. I think it should
proper layout is even worse IMHO.

Cheers,
Waldo
--