Showstopper in kicker

Stefan Nikolaus stefan.nikolaus at kdemail.net
Sat Feb 26 17:54:48 GMT 2005

Am Samstag, 26. Februar 2005 18:32 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
[...]
> yes, this is the most probable cause. now if we could just get someone who
> has the problem to apply it and confirm that fixes it, or someone who is
> applied and still sees the problem speak up.... ;)

I've just unapplied the patch and it shows up. Is that enough? :P

BTW: There are two bug reports related to this issue: 89890, 85957. One of the
reporters wanted to try it. I'm still waiting. :(

Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Nikolaus

"Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we
burn." (Delmore Schwartz)