GUI nitpicking, application initial size.

Knut Morten Johansson knutmj at online.no
Fri Feb 25 20:54:07 GMT 2005

Nice, great work.

On Friday 25 February 2005 18:31, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Thursday 24 February 2005 21:36, Knut Morten Johansson wrote:
[lots of snipping]
>> Umbrello
>Patch attached, please review.
Fixed the issue with the splashscreen, other than that I leave it to people
with better understanding of the code:-)

>> Agregator
>Info screen has wrong colors in the upper right corner here.
Looks ok here. (23/2)

>> Bookmark editor- 1144x522
>I don't see it being maximized.
Maximized vertically, that's why it was so wide. Perhaps it's fixed already?

Continued with  CVS 2005-25-02 of kdetoys and kdegames.
No issues with kdetoys. And not much in games.

KSmileTris - 72x92 Bad, with full game window is should be 362x515

Shisen-Sho - Everything scales from the window size, the default makes the
                       tiles too small for my eyes at least. Something in the
                       600-800 range

Kmines        - 217x280 - Menubar does not fit. But it has fixed size locked
                                           by minefield size.

Perhaps someone could do the same for kdevelop, kwebdev and kdeaccessibility.

Regards
Knut