Known "showstoppers"?

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Thu Feb 24 23:28:50 GMT 2005

On Thursday 24 February 2005 20:28, George Staikos wrote:
>    Do we have any list of known bugs that are holding up the KDE 3.4
> release, and perhaps those with a need to commit code could be working on?
> So far the only ones I can think of at the moment are:
>
> 1)  The KMail dimap mail eating bug (which I think is very severe and must
> be fixed - I've lost mail permanently about once a week to this thing in
> the past month, and others have hit it in various ways too).

Can you please try to trigger it actively and send us your debug output? With
current HEAD, preferably, since Carsten fixed another error -> finished which
could have caused this. Daniel was able to trigger this but no longer seems to
be able to, so the world relies on you to provide us with the necessary info.
And yes, both Carsten and myself have tried hard to reproduce this, but
couldn't, at various points in time.

Till