Patch for bug #100090 (Compile error on Solaris 2.9 in kcmaccess.cpp)

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Thu Feb 24 19:55:49 GMT 2005

Hello,

Attached to the bugreport of bug #100090 is a patch that is supposed to
make kcmaccess.cpp compilable on Solaris 2.9.

To me the attached patch looks fine (it just adds the include of one
additional headerfile), but since we are in deep freeze I wanted to ask
for an OK before I commit the patch.

Is it OK to commit the patch now or should I wait until after the branch
and backport the patch later?

Gunnar Schmi Dt
--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package