KConfigXT: min/max checks in setters

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Feb 20 17:45:27 GMT 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 09:18, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Do we really want kdebug output in the setters?

originally i didn't have any there. it was upon request of Zack. it gets
compiled to a no-op in production builds, right?

> Moreover, why don't you
> set to the maximum/minimum if a too high/low value is passed to the
> setter?

yes, that's doable. i'm often of the "if it's out of range, something bad went
down and just ignore it" school =) but it would, of course, be trivial to
make it assign the min/max when out of bounds instead.

--
Aaron J. Seigo