kdepim/kontact/src

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Feb 20 17:34:07 GMT 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 18:05, Gav wrote:

> the look is affected by the style. i'm sure there are styles available that
> can cater for anyone's taste.

I haven't seen any Qt style that changes them, they allways looks the same. I
don't know if that can be changed, if so and KDE starts using them, the
styles will likely be adopted to that fact :)

> > By making it global, it could also be a global option.
>
> <sigh> yet more micro configurations :-/

Options are good, it's just hard to present them in a good way. Of cause if
the item is stylable, the need for an option is less.

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund at jabber.dk