kdepim/kontact/src

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Feb 20 16:22:46 GMT 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 16:58, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Show sizeGrip Widget. Can we please add this to kmainwindow to have it
> consistant? it doesn't cost a lot screen estate and eases resizing.

In fact this should *only* be a global descission. Personally I dislike the
size grip, apart from looking ugly, it indicates that I MUST drag in that
corner to resize the window.

By making it global, it could also be a global option. Personally, If I want
to have a visual indication, I'd use a window border that provided one.

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund at jabber.dk