KDE 3.4 Control Center UI Review

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Feb 20 13:40:13 GMT 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 00:39, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Fair enough, so we should then adopt "800x600 with 12pt font at 72dpi" as
> our minimum supported configuration.

What do you think about the following patch?
It limits the initial size of kcontrol to the display size (which we agreed
shall not be smaller than 800x600) but in case there is more space available,
it uses a default of 990 x 620 - which shows a lot more of our control
modules in a reasonable way (at least with the too large default font of 12
points).

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.