Subversion repository structure (was: trunk/kdeedu/klettres)

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Feb 19 21:00:24 GMT 2005

On Saturday 19 February 2005 22:48, Matt Rogers wrote:
> right now, kdevelop releases on the kde main release schedule. we'll
> probably move away from doing that after kde 3.4 though. i think it
> makes more sense for kdevelop to be on its own rather than under KDE

Ok, I don't know anymore what are the plans for KDevelop, but since some
releases it follows the KDE release schedule.
But...we discussed at aKademy to integrate somewhat KDevelop and Quanta.
The idea was to have a general KDevelop framework and different
"language" plugins, where Quanta would be a "language". This requires
that the KDevelop "core" framework to be part of the main KDE and
follow it's release schedule.
But this should be discussed somewhere else, I think.

Andras