KMail launching on startup again

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri Feb 18 23:46:19 GMT 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 02:48, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> On Thursday 17 February 2005 21:59, George Staikos wrote:
> >   We had this bug before and I think it was kopete's fault but I'm not
> > entirely sure.  When I log into KDE, kmail is automatically started.  a)
> > I never use kmail directly, only via kontact.  b) I didn't leave it
> > running when I logged out.  c) This wasn't happening until my recent
> > update. Anyone know what's going on here?
>
> i have this because i have an imap resource in use.  could that be it?
>
> Cheers
> 	-ian reinhart geiser

Definitivey Kopete, but isn't a fault.
Using kmail imap groupware plus the kopete notification leads every time
kopete is up, kmail needs be up.
And this is a correct behaviour, since kmail need be started to use groupware
things, or am i missing something ?
Solution ? Disable IMAP resource functionality, or disable online status based
on kopete.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer