Subversion problems

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Thu Feb 17 11:19:33 GMT 2005

Hello,

On Thursday 17 February 2005 11:45, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Thursday 17 February 2005 11:12 schrieb Gunnar Schmi Dt:
> > Does this sound feasible?
>
> It does not. It will create a mess - especially with all services
> provided by scripty.

If moving from CVS to subversion in multiple steps creates a mess why did
you suggest to move the modules one by one during one month in the first
place? I do not see why there is a difference between "moving the modules
one by one" and "first moving kdelibs and later moving the other modules".

In that sense I think we just need to move the complete repository in one
large outtime then.

Gunnar Schmi Dt
--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package