KDE 3.4 Control Center UI Review

Stefan Nikolaus stefan.nikolaus at kdemail.net
Tue Feb 15 12:08:20 GMT 2005

Am Sonntag, 13. Februar 2005 18:31 schrieb Waldo Bastian:
> Web Shortcuts (Web Browser)
> - needs 1260, VSIZE
> - seems to be result of failed layout managent (due to scrollview?)

... due to the ComboBox. I felt free to correct this. Now the ComboBox entries
are not fully shown with the minimum control center size. But they are the
same as in the ListView above. I think, it is more important, that the
buttons on the right of the ListView are shown initially.

Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Nikolaus

"Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we
burn." (Delmore Schwartz)