Future of KDE Development

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 00:46:30 GMT 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 10:07, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> [Disclaimer: this is a very important thing, so I would like
> everyone having something to say to stay strictly on topic. If you
> want to discuss some subtopics in detail, open a new thread. Having
> said that, remember I'm not the only list moderator.]

[ snippage to save space ]

Would it be possible, for KDE4, to try to find a common ground between
the primary development OS and those other OS's which sometimes
disagree with the primary OS, but not necessarily in a mutually
exclusive manner ?

--Stefan

steleman at nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python