subversion (Annotations)

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Mon Feb 14 17:12:34 GMT 2005

On Monday, 14. February 2005 18:02, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 14 February 2005 18:31, Leo Savernik wrote:
> > Will cervisia work with it?
>
> This is the biggest concern of mine. ;-) I use Cervisia a lot and would
> be a pain to go back to command line...

1.) Looking at the source, Cervicia is pretty CVS specific and wraps around
the cvs binary. Also, I am not sure if subversions versioning semantics could
be easily mapped in cervicia => Porting cervicia would be quite hard.

2.) As GUI to subversion, you can use KDevelop as a start. From what I found
on the net, a good dedicated GUI is yet to be written, but on the upside,
subversion comes with a client lib, so you don't need to wrap the binary as
with cvs when doing so.

Cheers,
  Daniel