kdm needs testing! (Re: kdebase/kdm)

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Mon Feb 14 09:53:44 GMT 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 10:16:01AM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> And you think between the last beta and the release candidate is the
> best time for doing that? What logic is that?

the logic is that i didn't find it important till shortly, but it turned
out to be the simplest fix for a particular problem.
not to mention the constant rate of imake-caused build failures, which
come in particularly after releases. i can waste my time in more
pleasant ways.
we have a week left, that ought to be enough to fix build failures.

> Please revert asap.

no. we can talk about this next weekend if problems show up.