kdirlister + media:/ ioslave question

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Sun Feb 13 10:24:27 GMT 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 11:10, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Saturday 12 February 2005 23:18, Michael Brade wrote:
> > So my question: Is it BC if I change a virtual function's arguments if
> > this virtual function wasn't called by anyone outside kdelibs?
An answer to this would still be interesting, otherwise I'll just try it.

> > (Does
> > anyone know if there are apps that derive from KDirLister and reimplement
> > addRefreshItem?
>
> Just for the record: it doesn't matter if you know an app or not - if it's
> BIC, it is.
Yeah, I know, but not calling the function anymore isn't all that much better
either, thus my helpless mail. However, I've come up with some other
possibilities as well during the night, so stay tuned ;-)

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience