[patch] KCM ebrowsing

Stefan Nikolaus stefan.nikolaus at stuco.uni-oldenburg.de
Wed Feb 9 14:54:53 GMT 2005

Am Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005 22:37 schrieb Stefan Nikolaus:
> could I commit the attached patch? It replaces the QTabWidget with a
> QWidget, if only one module is available.

The code is simple, but I want to know wether this counts as bug or feature.
I'll try it the hard way and commit it. For me, it is a bug. Even when no bug
report exists. If I'm going to far, I'll be surely notified.

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Stefan Nikolaus

"Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we
burn." (Delmore Schwartz)