Missing KServiceType Info

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Feb 8 17:58:38 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 18:38, ian geiser wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 February 2005 12:31 pm, ian geiser wrote:
> > >
> > > You want to use propertyDef() and friends instead of property()

Ah, I didn't use the right name indeed, in my previous posts about how the servicetype
defines the types of KService properties - that's with propertyDef indeed.

> The only remaining question is do I care about Property:: things at all?  I
> dont see any defined.

I told you about servicetype properties in a previous post: that's for things that
are specific to a servicetype (e.g. mimetype), and unrelated to the services.
Like X-KDE-IsText. The servicetype defines the type *and* the value.