Missing KServiceType Info

ian geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 16:01:20 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 09:06 am, David Faure wrote:
> > All this confusion seems like overkill, basicly all i
> > really wanted to do was get the possible properties for each service via
> > some API.
>
> KServiceType::propertyNames is supposed to be that.
I have attached some sample code that displays:
servicetypetest: Get props for: 'KDevelop/Plugin' from kdevelopplugin.desktop
servicetypetest: Found Property: Name
servicetypetest: Found Property: Comment
servicetypetest: Found Property: Icon

My understanding of the KServiceType tells me that it should give me this:
servicetypetest: Get props for: 'KDevelop/Plugin' from kdevelopplugin.desktop
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Version
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Scope
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Mode
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Plugin-Version
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Plugin-Homepage
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Plugin-License
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Plugin-BugsEmailAddress
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Plugin-Copyright
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Properties
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-ProgrammingLanguages
servicetypetest: X-KDevelop-Args
servicetypetest: Found Property: Name
servicetypetest: Found Property: Comment
servicetypetest: Found Property: Icon

I have attached the sample code.  I am assuming that I am missing some point
here that will tie this all together ;)

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser