Missing KServiceType Info

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Sun Feb 6 19:05:49 GMT 2005

Greetings,
	I am trying to get a list of propties for a given service type using the
servicetype info from the KServiceType class.  But for the life of me I
cannot figure out where stuff like X-KDE-Library is defined.  The other
question I  have is why do we bother adding custom values to some service
types?  Its very unclear how this operates since I would think that any KPart
should have an X-KDE-Library value, but its not defined.  Do we add these
buggers automagicly somewhere?  Do we need to update our service type files?

	Any hints are appreciated.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser
--