[patch] Fix for ksnapshot preview cropping

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Feb 6 02:01:44 GMT 2005

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:42 am, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> as this change the size of the lblimage, the next snapshot will get
> SmaleMin'd to the new size, correct? and this may change the lblimage size
> yet again? w/out actually testing this, it looks like this may result in an
> ever expanding preview label with continued use? have you tested this?
I considered this case, but couldn't find a combination of windows that caused
it, even when I tried really hard (and even without the ScaleMin, which used
to be ScaleFree, before this patch). In any case, the normal case for
repeated use is to snapshot the same window over and over, which definitely
won't cause it.

Brad