kcmcolors license

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Sat Feb 5 23:55:41 GMT 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 3:40 am, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Anyone know which license the kcmcolors (kdebase/kcontrol/colors) is under?
> The source files don't specify.
>
> -Benjamin Meyer

I tried contacting Mark, but his account (donohoe at kde.org) no longer exists.
I contacted  Matthias Hölzer-Klüpfel (second in the file) who says:

"Honestly, I am not the author of the code, that is Mark. I doubt that he will
ever have a problem if we assume that it is GPLed like the other modules from
that time."

Does anyone know Mark's current e-mail address?  It would be nice to assume,
but we probably shouldn't unless everything by default is under the same
license as kcontrol.  I am not sure if you could count it as part of KControl
or not.

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox