KNewStuff - signed

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Wed Feb 2 10:09:53 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 10:44, Andras Mantia wrote:
> [...] If there are more than one secret
> keys, a list with the keys is offered. [...]

I think I'd prefer to confirm the key even if there's only one.  (At first, I
wondered why KMail did not auto-choose the single secret key I have.
But I think it's better to confirm that you want the published resource to be
signed with *that* key, especially in KNewStuff, since it might not be
uncommon that you have a special key for publishing stuff, which is possibly
missing from the standard keyring.)

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS