passive popup in konsole

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Feb 1 20:25:43 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 20:24, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Dienstag 01 Februar 2005 16:38 schrieb Stephan Binner:
> > On Tuesday 01 February 2005 15:48, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > > Hmm, I find opening a new tab and then closing it with Ctrl-D pretty
> > > usual for my daily work. Still konsole disagrees and feels like warning
> > > me that
> >
> > Then your last command [of your ~/.bashrc] failed/was false.
>
> And the reason this is of any concern to anyone is?

konsole -e "cd /mnt/build/kde-HEAD/kdelibs && gmake && gmake install"

... perhaps. How about approaching this from another direction: is this
feature documented in the konsole handbook, with a rationale for its
inclusion? If not, then the author obviously was tumescent enough to produce
a feature for his own satisfaction, but can't be bothered to explain to
anyone else what the thrill is -- and hence, it can be removed.

--
   KPilot - www.kpilot.org - HotSync Solutions for KDE