[patch] KTimezone tests

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Dec 28 23:34:29 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 22:58 pm, David Jarvie wrote:
> > qttest: Can't open /etc/timezone
> > qttest: Can't open /etc/default/init
> > FAIL!  : KTimezonesTest::currentOffset() Compared values are not the same
> >    Actual (local->currentOffset(Qt::UTC)): -18000
> >    Expected (offset): 39600
> >    Loc:
> > [/home/bradh/coding/KDE/kdelibs/kdecore/tests/ktimezonestest.cpp(125)]
>
> What system are you running?
Fedora Core 4

> Do you have a /etc/localtime file? If so, is it a link or a normal file?
Normal file, binary format. On my system it comes from the glibc package.

> Is /usr/share/zoneinfo non-empty?
It contains a range of files and directories.

> What time zone is displayed when you type 'date'?
[bradh at marginata ~]$ date +%Z
EST

The date on this box isn't accurate, but the output of 'date' is 11 hours
ahead of the output of 'date -u', which is correct.

Brad