"make uninstall" error

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 20:29:35 GMT 2005

On Sunday 25 December 2005 06:37, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> I still do not know why it would be needed, but the change seems right. So
> if you need it, I suppose that you should commit it. (May be other /bin/sh
> are as pedantic as that one.)

Sending        Doxyfile.am
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MERGE request failed on '/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin'
svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output:
/home/kde-common/svn/hooks/pre-commit.pl: user `cramblitt' does not have
permission to commit to these paths:
  branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin
  branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin/Doxyfile.am

**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
**** people commit to admin/ by mistake

**** Please email sysadmin at kde.org if you don't understand this message.

--