Qt-DBUS (was: KDE4's IPC)

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Sun Dec 25 10:17:48 GMT 2005

Le Dimanche 25 Décembre 2005 05:30, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> I'd probably go with option #1, which in turn leads me to the conclusion
> that the parser for the .h is moc itself. That's one less parser to run!

That mean that each DBUS interface should inherits from QObject

for now, the abstract class  KIMIface doesn't inherit from QObject.

That allow some stuff like

class FooApplication : public KApplication,  public KIMIface
{/*...*/}

Anyway, it's not a real problem, since it easy to design the application to
not have such double inheritance