drag and drop from settings:/*

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Thu Dec 22 13:32:36 GMT 2005

> >But for some reasons this does only work for some modules. E.g. for
> >Country/Region-Language I get an error message. I do not really
> > understand where to look deeper to solve this.
>
> Because of the slash.

Thanks, but I do not get this. Which slash do you mean?

Additional info:

dropping and choosing copy of Country/Region-Language gives me:
 "could not write to /home/jhe/Desktop/kde/language.desktop"

dropping and choosing copy of Input Actions gives me:
 "The file or folder  does not exist."

So I see two different messages here. Neither tells me anything.

Jens