dcopserver only accepts one connection on win32

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Dec 21 00:33:00 GMT 2005

Ralf Habacker wrote:
>There is no need to reactivate QSocketnotifier after connecting, so I'm
>thinking, that I have missed something in the test case or there must be
>a problem with ICE.
>Any comments or hints ?

I haven't examined the code.

But, there is one important modification in QSocketNotifier behaviour from
Qt3: you cannot have more than one object for the same file descriptor.

Is it possible the DCOP server is creating a second notifier before the
first was properly deleted?

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.