Fwd: branches/stable/extragear/multimedia/k3b/src/misc

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Dec 19 10:30:56 GMT 2005

Nicolas Goutte wrote:
>Well, as applications that can compile on old KDE version need a
>#if KDE_IS_VERSION
>I suppose that it would be better use the KURL::mostLocalUrl than to
> create a new flag to KFileDialog (which would not exist in KDE 3.5).

Indeed. Since 3.5 is out, the best solution for 4.0 is to mandate the use
of mostLocalURL (which is not in KURL). So we go back to two modes, but
every KDE application is expected to work with non-file:/ local files.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."